|Game Appearances||LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game|
|First Playable Level||Negotiations|
|Level Unlocked||Start the game|
Levels in which Qui-Gon Jinn has appeared as a boss, enemy, or playable.
- Negotiations (Playable)
- Invasion of Naboo (Playable)
- Escape from Naboo (Playable)
- Mos Espa Podrace (Cutscenes)
- Retake Theed Palace (Playable)
- Darth Maul (Playable)
To Be Added
To Be Added
- Qui-Gon is the first playable character in the series, as Player 1 starts off as Qui-Gon when starting LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and starting the story for the level Negotiations.
| Qui-Gon Jinn (Classic) | Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Master | Episode III | Ben Kenobi (Ghost | Classic) Geonosian Arena | Clone Wars) | Anakin Skywalker (Padawan | Jedi | Darth Vader (Classic (Battle Damaged))| Ghost | Geonosian Arena) |
Mace Windu (Episode III | Clone Wars) | Yoda (Ghost | Clone Wars) | Darth Maul (Classic) | Luminara Unduli | Ki-Adi-Mundi (Clone Wars) | Kit Fisto (Clone Wars) | Shaak Ti | Count Dooku (Clone Wars | The Emperor (Classic)
Luke Skywalker (Dagobah | Bespin | Jedi | Endor | Classic) | Aayla Secura (Clone Wars) | Plo Koon (Clone Wars) | Ahsoka | Bariss Offee | Nehdar Vebb | Adi Gallia | Eeth Koth | Asajj Ventress | Vader's Apprentice (Classic)