|Qui-Gon in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
|Full Name||Qui-Gon Jinn|
|First Appearance||Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace|
|Game Appearances|| LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game|
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- This is the character in general. For playable forms, see Qui-Gon Jinn (disambiguation).
Qui-Gon Jinn is a character that appeared in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He is a Jedi Master, mentor to Obi-Wan Kenobi and the main protagonist of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
Qui-Gon and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi arrived at the Trade Federation ship to negotiate about the blockade of Naboo. However, the Battle Droids attacked them, so they escaped the planet on the landing craft. There, Qui-Gon saved Jar Jar Binks (who was smelling the flowers) from getting hit by an MTT Cruiser. Jar Jar hugged him and led them to Otah Gunga. There, Boss Nass refused to help them, but Qui-Gon used a Jedi mind trick to convince Boss Nass to let them use the Gungan Bongo to go to Theed Palace. Qui-Gon saved Queen Amidala from a group of Battle Droids while Obi-Wan struggled with activating his lightsaber. They split up and the Queen and Captain Panaka fought the droids by themselves. They met up at the other side of the palace. They escaped Naboo and went to Tatooine. They needed a new hyperdrive so they went to Watto's junk shop to buy one. However, Qui-Gon didn't have the money. Luckily, young Anakin Skywalker won in the Mos Espa Pod Race and gave Qui-Gon the prize money. He paid for the hyperdrive and went back to Naboo. There, Padmé convinced Boss Nass to help them in the fight against the Trade Federation. The group infiltrated Theed. When Droidekas attacked them in the hangar, they were saved by Anakin piloting the Naboo Starfighter. The Jedi then faced Darth Maul while Padmé and Panaka went a different way. At the end of the duel, Maul stabbed Qui-Gon and was bisected by Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon died in Obi-Wan's arms.
- Main article: Qui-Gon Jinn/LSW1
- Main article: Qui-Gon Jinn/LSWCS
- Main article: Qui-Gon Jinn (Classic)
- Main article: Qui-Gon Jinn/LSW7
- Main article: w:c:starwars:Qui-Gon Jinn
Qui-Gon first appeared in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace played by Liam Neeson. His role in the movie mirrors LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game. He was more interested in training Anakin Skywalker as the chosen one. Unfortunately, he was killed by Darth Maul.
- Main article: w:c:lego:Qui-Gon Jinn
In the LEGO sets, he first appeared in 7101 Lightsaber Duel along with Darth Maul in 1999, making him one of the first licensed minifigures ever released. He also appeared in many other sets. His appearance in LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is based on his original minifigure design. He gained a hood in 7665 Republic Cruiser which inspired his design for LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars. His 2014 redesign inspired his LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens appearance.
To be added
- ↑ Negotiations
- ↑ Invasion of Naboo
- ↑ Escape from Naboo
- ↑ Mos Espa Pod Race
- ↑ Retake Theed Palace
- ↑ Darth Maul
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- ↑ The Battle of Endor
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- ↑ LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- ↑ LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- ↑ LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- ↑ Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Set 7101
- ↑ Set 7665
- ↑ Brickipedia Page
- The movie version of Qui-Gon was portrayed by Liam Neeson, who voiced Bad Cop and also portrayed the Nolan version of Ra's al Ghul. Neeson's grunts were archived for the games.
- Qui-Gon is the first playable character in the series, as Player 1 starts off as Qui-Gon when starting LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and starting the story for the level Negotiations.
|Database Wiki|| Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Canon)|
Qui-Gon Jinn (Lego Star Wars)
|Links Wiki||Qui-Gon Jinn|